Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I hate bad breath

Case 1: Mr Hui, 56 years old.
[Doctor, recently i feel my tongue is so thick. It feels like oily skateboarding's. I am afraid i will be having bad breath. How to do? ]

Case 2: Mr. Chen, 45-year-old.
[Doctor, my wife said I have bad breath. My friends and colleagues never say I have bad breath. She said they was embarrassed to say that. After that, I tried to tone Kazakhstan smell, pour a little taste really. How shall I do? ]

Case 3: Miss Li, 25 years old.
[Doctor, I have found that recently my tongue seemed to become more more. Please help me check to see. ]

The most important treatment of bad breath is to maintain oral hygiene, apart from regular dental examination, inlay fill cavities, removing dental calculus than usual must develop good oral hygiene practices.

Brush your teeth after meals, and the proper use of dental floss and interdental brushes and other tools to help the teeth to remove the foods that accumulated in the mouth corners.

Gentlly clean the tongue, especially in the lingual root at the rear of the tongue nearly as it is often the nose back in the presence of accumulation, it is also one of the common causes of bad breath. If the expected long-term use mouthwash, a masking or eliminating bad breath, but also undesirable.

Too frequently is to use mouthwash, not only will change the ecological balance of oral bacteria, but also easily lead to dry oral mucosa and teeth staining.

Terms of diet, avoiding exclusive blindly, especially fish. It should also be hi-fiber plant foods, light chewing, and it will not only have the effect of friction increases when chewing, but also the secretion of fluid has been added.

No comments: